Diploma in Montessori
A unique program offers exclusive teaching techniques to educate children during their early years. Tutors the principles of Montessori by emphasizing on the practical application. The course aims to prepare the aspirants with the latest methodologies and skills that help to bring in creativity in their teaching.Help equip themselves with Vital skills and knowledge aligned with the needs of the modern classroom.
- Eligibility : Minimum Qualification required is +2.
- Course Date: Throughout the year.
- Course Type : Online/Regular/Distance Learning
- Duration of the Course : 6 Months
- Days/Week : 2days/90mins
- Album : 1
- Theory & Practical Module : 6 Modules
- Course Fees :10000
Module 1 : Life History of Dr. Maria Montessori
- This module gives the brief life history of Dr. Maria Montessori
Module 2 : Early Childhood Education and Nutrition(ECE)
- Imparts knowledge about Importance of Early Childhood Education
- Essential Nutrients
- Programs Available under Govt. of India in the field of ECE
Module 3 : Introduction to Montessori Methods
- Six Area of Montessori Classroom
Module 4: Practical Life Exercises (PLE)
- Importance and various groups of PLE
- Steps of PLE
Module 5: Sensorial Education in Montessori
- Sensorial activities of Montessori classroom.
Module 6: Methods of Teaching Reading and Writing and Early childhood language
- Various methods used, to teach children to read and write.
- Jolly Phonics
- Development of language in early childhood
- Nurturing skills
- Milestones of language Development among children.
Module 7: Montessori School Administration
- Planning a layout of the school
- Time table
- Choosing Stories and Rhymes
- Lesson Plan
- Day to Day activities of Montessori Class room.